Trusting our journey through life is not always easy. I invite you to take the time to watch my interview with Deklon Roberts from RogersTV and learn how trust has helped me to overcome cancer, two blood clots, reconstructive surgery of the elbow, and eventually the devastating news of having to give up my lifelong dream to play baseball.
In my person journey, one thing has remained consistent - the presence of fitness in my life. Fitness is the major factor that has carried me through to good health, both mentally and physically. In this interview, Deklon discusses my preparation for my upcoming bodybuilding competition with my coach Josh Leo and myself.
Since these experiences, I've decided to devote my future to others. Through personal training, motivational speaking, and chiropractics, I plan to educate and inspire others. Join me in this journey through life and together, we will conquer all odds.
Latest from Cameron Mattice
- Cameron Mattice shared his story at Toronto Fundraiser hosted by Lindsay’s Angels in support of the Canadian Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Lymphoma Canada Fundraiser - take it to the mat - the Great Yoga and Wellness event 2015
- take it to the mat - the Great Yoga and Wellness event 2015
- Interview with Cameron Mattice at AM530 - Afro Mosaic Health Guide with host Brian Nugen
- Fuelling the Need for Speed